On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed Hillary Clinton’s recent announcement that she’s running for president. Believe it or not, her launch video actually has a lesson that brands of all shapes and sizes can learn from. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Here’s Hillary Clinton’s launch video which we discussed on during this week’s Social Sound Bite (YouTube)
- How Hillary announced today vs how she did it 8 years ago
- And, in case you missed it, here’s Why Everyone Went Nuts Over Hillary Clinton’s New Logo (Wired)
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast. This week we have author and strategist Jonathan Littman on the show.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!