On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed a recent question I got while speaking at the Roller Skating Association’s annual conference. It was something I hear frequently from businesses looking to leverage more user generated content in their social media marketing — what about bad content? Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Need proof that I keynoted the Roller Skating Association’s annual conference? Here’s photographic evidence (Instagram).
- Curious to learn more about my speaking services? Check out my speaking site nickwestergaard.com.
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast. This week we’ll have Steve Levigne of McDonald’s on the show.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!