On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed some new data on Snapchat use that reinforces why this is a social network we’re spending more and more time talking about. Specifically, use among millennials is through the roof. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Here’s one big reason Snapchat is worth $16 billion (Business Insider).
- We also announced the newest speaker to join the Social Brand Forum line-up for 2015 — TEDx Cambridge producer and Oratium CMO Tamsen Webster. Remember to register now and save for this premier digital marketing experience.
- Get to know Tamsen by listening to her recent appearance on the On Brand podcast. You can also follow her on Twitter.
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast. This week we’ll be talking to author and digital strategist Ian Greenleigh.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!