Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City — Jerry and I discussed some new data that disproves a popular theory — specifically that Facebook is dying. In short, not so much. It’s alive and well and where most of us are getting are news. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Facebook Remains the Dominant Social Platform (Social Media Today).
- Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast.
- Register now and SAVE for Social Brand Forum 2017 — September 14, 2017, at the Iowa Memorial Union. Learn more.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!