Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed … Pokemon Go! Love it or hate it (and folks seem squarely in one of those two camps) Pokemon Go is lighting up the Internet this week. Let’s look at why. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- ‘Pokémon GO’ Is About To Surpass Twitter In Daily Active Users On Android (Forbes).
- Pokémon Go has an estimated 7.5M U.S. downloads, $1.6M in daily revenue (TechCrunch).
- Pokemon Go Is Driving Insane Amounts of Sales at Small Local Businesses. Here’s How It Works (Inc Magazine).
- Registration is now open for Social Brand Forum 2016 featuring Jay Baer, Joe Pulizzi, Gini Dietrich, Andy Crestodina, Kristen Craft, Melanie Deziel, Carlos Gil, Mike Smith, more. KXIC listeners save by using promo code KXIC. Register now and save!
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!