On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed new data from Edison Research on social media usage among Americans age 12–24. Of particular interest is the fact that Facebook is still the dominant social network for this demographic in spite of characterizations to the contrary. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Don’t listen to what your friends say — Facebook is NOT dead. Want proof?
- Here’s an overview of social media use among Americans age 12–24 (Edison Research).
- As noted on the show, to dig deeper on this data, you can sign up for the free webinar for the 2015 Infinite Dial study. Sign up now.
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!