Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed the new Discover feature on Snapchat. We also offered some pregame commentary the upcoming Super Bowl, the ads, and what we’re watching for from brands online and off. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Introducing Discover (Snapchat blog)
- Here’s What Teens Think About Snapchat’s Latest Feature Update (Buzzfeed)
- The Super Bowl of Social Media — A Klout comparison of both teams (Sporting News)
- Speaking of the big game, here are our favorite Super Bowl ads from recent years.
- And what about that Marshawn Lynch press conference for Skittles?? (Below)
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!