Melanie Deziel is an award-winning branded content creator and author of the books The Content Fuel Framework and Prove It. She also is the Co-Founder of The Creator Kitchen mastermind group. We discussed all of this and more — with cooking metaphors aplenty — this week on the On Brand podcast.
Enjoy This Episode Now
About Melanie Deziel
Melanie Deziel is a keynote speaker and award-winning branded content creator who is passionate about helping individuals, teams, and organizations unlock their creative potential and organize their creative efforts.
She is the Co-Founder of The Creator Kitchen mastermind for creatives, and the author of both The Content Fuel Framework: How to Generate Unlimited Story Ideas and Prove It: Exactly How Modern Marketers Earn Trust.
Links from the Show
Check out The Creator Kitchen mastermind.
- And here are links to Melanie’s two books we discussed — The Content Fuel Framework and Prove It.
- Looking for more smarts from Melanie? Check out her previous appearances on the On Brand podcast back in 2016 and 2020.
What brand has made Melanie smile recently? “You can tell me whether or not this counts …” Melanie began before sharing the regular smiles she gets from the Australian children’s show Bluey. She’s not alone.
Connect with Melanie on her website.
As We Wrap …
- Listen and subscribe at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon/Audible, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, iHeart, YouTube, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show—If you like what you’re hearing, be sure to head over to Apple Podcasts and click the 5-star button to rate the show. And, if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review to help others find the show.
- Did you hear something you liked on this episode or another? Do you have a question you’d like our guests to answer? Let me know on Twitter using the hashtag #OnBrandPodcast and you may just hear your thoughts here on the show.
- On Brand is a part of the Marketing Podcast Network.
Until next week, I’ll see you on the Internet!