Mark Miller is co-author of the book Legacy in the Making, founder of The Legacy Lab, and Chief Strategy Officer at Team One, a leading luxury agency. As all of this would suggest, Mark is an expert in both legacy building for brands and luxury branding. We discussed both this week on the On Brand podcast.
Enjoy This Episode Now
About Mark Miller
Mark Miller is the co-author of Legacy in the Making: Building a Long-Term Brand to Stand Out in a Short-Term World (McGraw-Hill Education). He is the founder of The Legacy Lab, a thought leadership and consulting practice that explores how brands can build modern legacies. He is also the Chief Strategy Officer at Team One, Publicis Groupe’s global luxury and premium brand agency. Mark is a sought-after presenter, keynote speaker, and panelist on global luxury and premium brands, leadership and culture, legacy-making, and his recent book.
Links from the Show
Is Patagonia actually a luxury brand? We discussed this on the show but here’s an interesting piece from The Cut exploring this question further.
- Fun Fact: I chatted with Mark’s Legacy in the Making co-author Lucas Conley a few years back. Listen to his interview for more on building your brand legacy.
What brand has made Mark smile recently? Being a music fan, Mark shared the story of a brand he loved — Nashville’s Bluebird Cafe.
As We Wrap …
- Listen and subscribe at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon/Audible, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, iHeart, YouTube, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show—If you like what you’re hearing, be sure to head over to Apple Podcasts and click the 5-star button to rate the show. And, if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review to help others find the show.
- Did you hear something you liked on this episode or another? Do you have a question you’d like our guests to answer? Let me know on Twitter using the hashtag #OnBrandPodcast and you may just hear your thoughts here on the show.
- On Brand is a part of the Marketing Podcast Network.
Until next week, I’ll see you on the Internet!