On this week’s Social Sound Bite — recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City — Jerry and I discussed why email should be a bigger part of your marketing strategy. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- For Many Marketers, Email Is Still King (eMarketer)
- Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Mondays, we serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand podcast.
- Register now for Social Brand Forum 2017 — September 14, 2017, at the Iowa Memorial Union. Don’t miss Jason Falls, Marcus Sheridan, Melissa Agnes, Robert Rose, and more! Register now and save $100 using promo code KXIC.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!