Pam Sherman is an actor, writer, leadership consultant, and recovering lawyer. Her work helps leaders, law firms, and Fortune 500 brands with the tasks of finding and sharing their unique stories. We discussed all of this and more this week on the On Brand podcast.
Enjoy This Episode Now
About Pam Sherman
Pam Sherman is an actor, writer, leadership consultant, and recovering lawyer who was profiled in People Magazine about her transition from lawyer to actor. Today, she speaks, facilitates, and coaches leaders all over the world about how to ignite their audiences with who they are and their stories, and to find their EDGE: Explore, Dream, Grow, & Excite®. She works with Fortune 500 companies, law firms, and advertising agencies, and is a highly rated global resource for the leadership organizations, EO, Vistage, YPO, and Tiger 21. Her nationally syndicated column, The Suburban Outlaw was published in the USA Today Network for 15 years. Sherman also starred in Erma Bombeck: At Wit’s End breaking box-office records around the United States.
Links from the Show
Pam shared a great definition of a story: “A narrative that feels real to the teller and the listener.”
- Pam also shared some story wisdom from George Saunders.
What brand has made Pam smile recently? Pam shared that whenever she’s traveling and is close, she stops at a Nordstrom when she can.
Connect with Pam on her website.
As We Wrap …
- Listen and subscribe at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon/Audible, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, iHeart, YouTube, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show—If you like what you’re hearing, be sure to head over to Apple Podcasts and click the 5-star button to rate the show. And, if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review to help others find the show.
- Did you hear something you liked on this episode or another? Do you have a question you’d like our guests to answer? Let me know on Twitter using the hashtag #OnBrandPodcast and you may just hear your thoughts here on the show.
- On Brand is a part of the Marketing Podcast Network.
Until next week, I’ll see you on the Internet!