Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed some big changes in store on Twitter. Specifically their new CEO, stagnating use numbers, and possibly losing their 140-character limit. We also discussed the upcoming Social Brand Forum. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Life Beyond 140 Characters: Inside What Could Be a Historic Shift in Twitter’s Strategy (The Motley Fool).
- Don’t forget to register for the upcoming Social Brand Forum! Listeners can save $100 by using promo code KXIC. Learn more and register now.
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast. This week we’ll be talking to David Perlmutter of Texas Tech University.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!