Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed the new Twitter group DM feature. We also added some more social media commentary about the recent Super Bowl — the game, the half-time show, the ads, and everything in between. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Twitter Group DM: A live test with William Shatner (Mashable)
- Here’s our commentary on this year’s Super Bowl Ads — Monday Morning Ad Quarterback: The Best Ads of Super Bowl XLIX
- And how social were brand’s in this year’s Super Bowl? Not very as Jeffrey K. Rohrs points out in this insightful post (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!