On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – we discussed how Former Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley teased his upcoming presidential campaign announcement with a Snapchat message. He’s not alone. Hopefuls Hillary Clinton, Marco Rubio, and Rand Paul are just a few of the candidates who are turning to Snapchat in the upcoming race. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Here’s the full story on the Martin O’Malley Snapchat campaign announcement (CNN).
- The campaigns aren’t the only ones embracing Snapchat — Campaign Coverage via Snapchat Could Shake Up the 2016 Elections (NY Times).
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast. This week we’ll be talking about luxury branding with JP Kuehlwein.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!