On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed recent “rogue tweets” from Badlands National Park, in response to an alleged media blackout for federal agencies from the Trump White House. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Badlands National Park Twitter account goes rogue, starts tweeting scientific facts (CBS News).
After the “rogue tweets” were deleted, some employees created an Alternate National Park Service Twitter account (on their own time and without public resources).
- Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!