On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed the new Instagram algorithm. While some are freaking out — pleading with followers to turn on push notifications for their brand — a better bet is to focus on being more engaging on the platform to ensure that your content stands out. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Here are 3 ways to boost Instagram engagement from PR Daily.
- Do you like lists of three? Here are 3 Tips to Improve Your Instagram Strategy from Entrepreneur.
- Remember, early registration is now open for Social Brand Forum 2016 featuring Jay Baer, Joe Pulizzi, and Gini Dietrich. Register now and save!
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast. This week we’ll be talking to Mike Smith from AWeber.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!