Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed a couple of new features on Pinterest. As a driver of 40% of social commerce, brands of all shapes and sizes are looking to promote their wares via Pinterest. This week the social network announced enhanced paid advertising features as well as the ability for businesses to schedule pins using tools like Buffer. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Here’s Buffer’s announcement — Introducing Buffer for Pinterest (Buffer).
- Beyond Buffer, other marketing platform partners were announced as well including Percolate, Sprinklr, Spredfast, Curalate, Ahalogy, Expion, Newscred, Shoutlet and Tailwind. View the whole list at AdWeek.
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast. This week we’ll have Guy Kawasaki on the show.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!