On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed several new Instagram features. These updates to the fun, photo-filtering social network are noteworthy as they inch Instagram even closer to Twitter, offering users better tools for real-time event updates and discovery. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Instagram Challenges Twitter As Source For Real-Time Events. (Forbes)
- Want to see the picture of me and Jay’s rally gnome? I posted it on Instagram.
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast. This week we’ll be talking to Hubspot CMO Mike Volpe.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!