On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed several new Facebook page features that should make admin’s lives a lot easier. Soon pages will start appearing in new shopping and services tabs for easy discovery. Facebook also announced new commenting features including saved replies and reply privately. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Facebook is turning Pages into an online mall (Mashable)
- Don’t forget to register for the upcoming Social Brand Forum! Learn more and register now.
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast. This week we’ll be talking to Amber Naslund of Sysomos.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!