On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed some of the lessons that brands small and large can glean from the President’s very social State of the Union address. We also reviewed new data on which forms of content are most effective at reaching B2B tech buyers. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Obama’s Social Media Team Tries to Widen Audience for State of the Union Address (New York Times)
- The Full Text of the President’s State of the Union Address (Medium)
- Content Types Valued Most by B2B Tech Buyers (MarketingProfs)
- Here’s the full report from Eccolo Media
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!