On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed … JEB! Kidding aside, we discussed Jeb Bush’s recent campaign announcement which included a logo with a lot of … excitement (!) surrounding it. We also looked at the latest social media tallies among the candidates as well. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Here’s the straight dope on the latest social media numbers from the campagn trail — Hillary is the #1 candidate on Facebook. The top Republican is … Donald Trump. (Vox)
- Here’s that funny article I talked about during the show … Leaked E-mail Between Jeb Bush and his Graphic Designer. (Above Average)
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast. This week we’ll be talking to the one, the only Scott Stratten of UnMarketing.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!