On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed some confusion Facebook created recently for all of us who manage Facebook pages. They moved our favorite features including using Facebook as your page! We tell you where they are on this week’s show. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Here’s where to find those hidden features … Facebook Switches Page Management and Posting Options – What You Need to Know (Social Media Today).
- See you in Louisville! This week the focus of Jay’s Jukebox Friday is Kentucky! I’m actually heading there next month for a Get Scrappy book event for the Louisville Digital Association. Learn more.
- Remember, early registration is now open for Social Brand Forum 2016 featuring Jay Baer, Joe Pulizzi, and Gini Dietrich. Register now and save!
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast. This week we’ll be talking to Lisa Grimm of Whole Foods.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!