Podcast: Play in new window | Download
On this week’s Social Sound Bite – a recap of our show recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – I discuss some recent data from Pew Research Center as visualized by the smart folks at Statista. I also issue a stern warning on why you can’t simply slap the same two social media icons on all of your marketing and call it good. You have to choose your social networks wisely. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Social Seniors Flock to Facebook (Statista) — Image below
- Attend Twitter Brand Basics for FREE — If you’re one of the next two to review our podcast in iTunes you’ll receive a FREE registration for this workshop. Just email a screenshot of your review to nick at westergaard dot com.
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!