On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed an upcoming episode of ABC’s Modern Family shot entirely on the Apple products (iPhone, iPad, etc). While this makes for some engaging TV, there’s also a content marketing lesson baked into this story as well. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- Here’s the full story on Modern Family’s episode that never leaves the screen of a MacBook Pro (The Verge)
- Plus, does the Pinterest buy button mean no more affiliate links for marketers? (CNET)
- Have you downloaded our new 2015 Social Brand Trendbook yet?
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!