On this week’s Social Sound Bite – recorded live at the KXIC studios in Iowa City – Jay and I discussed a few of the prominent 2015 social media predictions and digital marketing trends to keep an eye on. Listen for the full sound bite and enjoy these useful links to the news, trends, and tips included in this week’s show.
Beyond the Sound Bite
- 22 Experts on Which 2015 Social Media Trends to Watch
- Why Facebook Inc’s Video Ads Will Take Off in 2015 (The Motley Fool)
- Details Unveiled For Twitter’s Native Video Player To Rival YouTube? (TechCrunch)
- How to Plan Your 2015 Paid Social Media Advertising Budget
- 11 Marketing Podcasts That You Should Be Listening To
Remember, the Social Sound Bite is just the appetizer! On Monday morning we’ll serve up a fresh new episode of the On Brand Podcast.
Last but not least …
- Subscribe to the podcast – You can subscribe to the show via iTunes, Stitcher, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show – If you like what you’re hearing, head over to iTunes and click that 5-star button to rate the show. And if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review. This helps others find the podcast.
- OK. How do you rate and review a podcast? Need a quick tutorial on leaving a rating/review in iTunes? Check this out.
Until next week, see you on the Internet!