Jackie Bebenroth is a positioning expert and founder of the agency Muse. She and her team help transformative leaders with positioning through their unique Productive Distancing approach. We discussed all of this and more this week on the On Brand podcast.
Enjoy This Episode Now
About Jackie Bebenroth
Jackie Bebenroth is an award-winning positioning expert and agency founder who draws from two decades of experience as a brand strategist and entrepreneur to help visionary leaders achieve transformation inside their businesses and beyond. Jackie has shaped some of the nation’s leading brands. Using her own Productive Distancing techniques for brand strategy, she helps businesses evolve and define their true purpose – the WHY – so they can march forward with unwavering clarity and confidence.
At her agency, Muse, she leads a team of strategists and creatives who are dialed into the needs of clients in nutrition and wellness segments, where behavior and lifestyle changes are prerequisites to success. She’s picked up a few accolades along the way, most notably a SXSW Interactive finalist award and Content Marketing Institute’s Content Marketing Leader of the Year.
Links from the Show
- Jackie’s agency Muse has worked with over 80 brands!
- A question we need to be asking ourselves more: How is your brand showing up in the world?
What brand has made Jackie smile recently? “I’m gonna bring up a brand that you shouldn’t search for at work,” Jackie began. “Shinesty has such a unique brand voice. Someone should give the copywriter a high five.”
As We Wrap …
- Listen and subscribe at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon/Audible, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, iHeart, YouTube, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show—If you like what you’re hearing, be sure to head over to Apple Podcasts and click the 5-star button to rate the show. And, if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review to help others find the show.
- Did you hear something you liked on this episode or another? Do you have a question you’d like our guests to answer? Let me know on Twitter using the hashtag #OnBrandPodcast and you may just hear your thoughts here on the show.
- On Brand is a part of the Marketing Podcast Network.
Until next week, I’ll see you on the Internet!