Jamie Turner is a lot of things — leading author, professor, consultant, and TV news contributor. However, at the end of the day, Jamie says he’s a helper first and foremost. His work helps brands like Coca-Cola and Mercedes-Benz as well as leaders at organizations of all sizes. We discussed all of this and more this week on the On Brand podcast.
Enjoy This Episode Now
About Jamie Turner
Jamie Turner is an internationally recognized author, professor, consultant, and TV news contributor who has helped The Coca-Cola Company, Holiday Inn, Mercedes-Benz, and other global brands tackle complex business problems. He has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, HuffPost, Business Insider, Entrepreneur, Inc., and other prominent publications. He’s also a regular guest on CNN, where he delivers segments on marketing, customer experience, and leadership. Jamie is the co-author of four essential business books, the latest of which is An Audience of One published by McGraw-Hill.
Links from the Show
- The new book! Here’s Jamie’s most recent book, An Audience of One.
- Check out Jamie’s work at JamieTurner.live and UnspokenRules.live.
- Connect with Jamie on TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
What brand has made Jamie smile recently? Jamie shared two recent smiles — Progressive Insurance and some fun stories from the founder of Bumble.
As We Wrap …
- Listen and subscribe at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon/Audible, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, iHeart, YouTube, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show—If you like what you’re hearing, be sure to head over to Apple Podcasts and click the 5-star button to rate the show. And, if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review to help others find the show.
- Did you hear something you liked on this episode or another? Do you have a question you’d like our guests to answer? Let me know on Twitter using the hashtag #OnBrandPodcast and you may just hear your thoughts here on the show.
- On Brand is a part of the Marketing Podcast Network.
Until next week, I’ll see you on the Internet!