Chris Kocek is the founder and CEO of Gallant Branding and the author of the new book Any Insights Yet? His work helps brands looking to make a difference in the world make sense of all of the data and insights at their fingertips. We discussed all of this and more this week on the On Brand podcast.
Enjoy This Episode Now
About Chris Kocek
Chris Kocek is the founder and CEO of Gallant Branding, a creative branding firm in Austin, Texas focused on building brands for a better world. Over the past 10 years, Gallant has helped dozens of companies with brand overhauls, new product launches, and data-driven campaigns, resulting in triple-digit growth and national recognition.
In his new book, Any Insights Yet? Connect the Dots. Create New Categories. Transform Your Business, Chris Kocek demystifies the insight-building process in a way that can help any business leader or marketing practitioner get to higher ground. Packed with real-world examples from leading brands and award-winning campaigns, Any Insights Yet? provides a dynamic step-by-step process for connecting the dots between data, observations, and human truths, resulting in powerful insights that can breathe new life into your brand and give your business a long-term competitive advantage.
Links from the Show
- Here’s a link to Chris’s new book Any Insights Yet? Connect the Dots. Create New Categories. Transform Your Business.
- Chris’s creative branding firm Gallant Branding.
- Chris talked about his team’s work for the brand Snap Kitchen.
What brand has made Chris smile recently? Chris pointed us to Slutty Vegan out of Atlanta as a brand with personality — something too many brands today lack.
As We Wrap …
- Listen and subscribe at Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Amazon/Audible, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, iHeart, YouTube, and RSS.
- Rate and review the show—If you like what you’re hearing, be sure to head over to Apple Podcasts and click the 5-star button to rate the show. And, if you have a few extra seconds, write a couple of sentences and submit a review to help others find the show.
- Did you hear something you liked on this episode or another? Do you have a question you’d like our guests to answer? Let me know on Twitter using the hashtag #OnBrandPodcast and you may just hear your thoughts here on the show.
- On Brand is a part of the Marketing Podcast Network.
Until next week, I’ll see you on the Internet!