Brand Now: How to Stand Out in a Crowded, Distracted World
With the rise of digital media, you’d think it would be easier than ever to be heard. Yet, most messages fail to cut through the clutter.
Consumers are overwhelmed. Ads alone aren’t effective. And you can’t just churn out content and connect on every social network. To stand out today, you need to start with your brand.
Brand Now uncovers the new rules of branding in our complex and chaotic world. Written by the author of Get Scrappy, the digital marketing bible for business, this latest book explains how to build brands that resonate both online and off. The book helps you:
- Create a brand with meaning
- Reinforce it with the right touchpoints
- Hone your brand’s unique story
- Share it through engaging content
- Cultivate a sense of community
- Craft a coherent experience
- Stand out with simplicity and transparency
The world may be growing louder, but with Brand Now’s big ideas and practical toolbox, you can break through the noise–and win a place in the hearts and minds of your customers.
ORDER BRAND NOW & GET EXCLUSIVE DIGITAL EXTRAS!
Simply order the quantity you want from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or any of the booksellers noted here and forward your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org to access your extras.
- Brand Now Masterclass — A one-hour audio masterclass featuring some of Nick’s favorite branding thought leaders answering some of the biggest questions about brand building today — Patrick Hanlon (author of Primal Branding and The Social Code), Dorie Clark (author of Entrepreneurial You and Stand Out) Marty Neumeier (author of The Brand Gap and The Brand Flip), and Denise Lee Yohn (author of What Great Brands Do and Fusion)
- Brand Now Summary — An exclusive illustrated overview of the seven Brand Now dynamics.
- Brand Now Workbook — Prompts and activities contained in an illustrated PDF workbook for easy access and sharing with your team as you work through Brand Now’s big ideas.
- Brand Now Story Shape Reference Table — A handy tool for referencing the brand story archetypes presented in Brand Now.
Buy 25 Copies — Get the Digital Extras Plus a FREE BRAND NOW WEBINAR
A one-hour LIVE Brand Now webinar for your company featuring Nick Westergaard.
Buy 50 Copies — Get the Digital Extras, a Free Webinar, and a FREE CONSULTING SESSION WITH NICK WESTERGAARD
A 60-minute 1:1 consulting call with brand strategist Nick Westergaard.
BRAND NOW SPEAKING OFFERS
Book Nick to Speak — Get 50 FREE Copies of Brand Now
All full-fee speaking engagements booked prior to May 3, 2018 will get 50 free copies of Brand Now.
Buy 500 Copies of Brand Now — Nick Will Speak for FREE
If you purchase 500 copies of Brand Now, Nick will speak for free at your conference or corporate event (speaking fee waived; travel including airline and hotel covered by event).
PRAISE FOR BRAND NOW
“Branding is the most-difficult mental exercise you can possibly imagine. But Nick Westergaard can help by providing seven key concepts to building a brand: Meaning, Structure, Story, Content, Community, Clarity and Experience. Well written and exceptionally helpful.”
– Al Ries, co-author, Positioning and The 22 Immutable Laws of Branding
“It’s tough to make your brand stand out in these colossally wired, highly distractible times. In Brand Now, Nick Westergaard shares the secrets, gleaned from dozens of case studies, of the seven dynamics that will help you design a brand that will work for you. Branding is too important to leave to chance, which is why you should take a chance on Brand Now.”
– Daniel H. Pink, author of When and Drive
“Perfectly articulated and powerfully argued, Brand Now is the quintessential guide to modern branding. A must read for every company, at any size!”
– Jay Baer, founder of Convince & Convert and author of Hug Your Haters
“Branding is one of the most misunderstood and under-leveraged aspects of marketing. It feels amorphous. And a little squishy. Well not anymore — because Nick has penned a much-needed practical, how-to field guide.”
– Ann Handley, best-selling author of Everybody Writes and Content Rules
“Nick has spent a tremendous amount of time reaching out to the smartest people in the industry and doing the two most important things I can think of — asking the very best questions and then actually listening to the answers. He’s crystalized a modern-day manifesto for anyone wishing to understand and begin to master the incredibly complex job of building a brand today.”
– John Zissimos, Chief Design Officer, Salesforce
“Westergaard shows why a winning brand depends more on the size of your heart than the size of your budget.”
– Marty Neumeier, author of The Brand Flip
“Brand Now gives practical, tactical tools to use when you are thinking about how to approach the thesis of your brand. Whether you sell toys to hundreds of thousands of dogs each month or are just trying to launch a personal cocktail blog, this book provides an extremely helpful framework for building a brand both online and off.”
– Stacie Grissom, Head of Content at BarkBox